RCLS Vendor Giveaway #18 Courtesy of O’neill Brothers Racing Full Mod 7.5hp Zenoah 4 bolt 30.5cc Losi Engine
Who is Eligible to Enter?
All Forum Members Who Achieve at least 100 posts by Giveaway end date of December 15th, 2012, Star Supporting Members have no minimum post count.
How do you enter the giveaway?
Simply post something in the giveaway thread. One Entry per day. Giveaway will run for 28 days. Winner will have 7 days to claim prize from the date the winner is announced.
If you are not currently a member on RCLS, now is the perfect time to Register.
Same specs as our normal full mods but tuned for more torque. This engine was specifically desinged for the Losi 5ive-T. We have installed a CY clutch and fan cover for a direct bolt up. The full mod 30.5cc has proven to be one of the most popular engines we build. With the higher reliability of the 4 bolt Zenoah engines we were able to achieve more power with out sacrificing reliability. We put all of the knowledge that we have picked up from years of dyno and field testing and came up with a monster. To start we completely tear down the engines and perform the following modifications:
1. Machine combustion chamber for a proper squish clearance without stacking cylinder gaskets
2. Reshape piston
3. Lighten piston
4. Relieve piston to prevent seizes
5. Modify intake port for better flow
6. Adjust intake duration to our specs
7. Resurface all ports
8. Modify transfer ports for better flow
9. Enlarge and reshape exhaust port
10. Adjust exhaust duration to our specs
11. Remove stock crank and install 2mm stuffed crank
12. Install all new gaskets and c-clips when engine is assembled
13. Re-bevel all porting and stock bevels to prevent damage to the piston and/or cylinder
This engine fits: Losi 5ive-T
Huge Thank You to O’Neill Brothers Racing for making this possible