Go Back   RCLargeScale.com > Large Scale General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By k_pop

Thread: NEW kpoprc BAD LANDS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #1

Default NEW kpoprc BAD LANDS

hey dudes! another video from kpoprc!

on our quest for finding the ultimate bash spot, we came across the bad lands north of mississauga, in ontario canada! the place is amazing, looks beautiful, but unfortunatly was a bit too small for the baja. i wish i had my losi 8e running because this place would be back flip heaven... the beast 5t was just too big, and couldn't get the right amount of traction.

any way! enjoy, rate, and subscribe!!!

K
Traffic Baron likes this.
k_pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Addict

Man I love watching your vids! Great work! What a cool place, but your correct a smaller scale could have been a blast. Still a great video though. What cameras were you shooting with?

Thanks for sharing
Mark Hull
TGNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
The Slowest Guy in Town

Another great vid.
That place looked a little rough on the ole Baja
Like you say, A perfect place for an 8th scale.
Keep em coming.
FastEddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #4
Addict

Garage

Although not perfectly suited for it, it still looks like it was a blast!

I love your videos, man. Subscribed
Traffic Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #5

thanks guys!

as you know i am a big film buff, and went to film school, and i cut documentaries for a living. so this kind of thing is just in my blood.

i do skimp a lot though, because this kind of work is a release, i don't work for anyone but myself, and can play around with pluggins and other styles, without having to worry about tight deadlines, and bossy producers.

the cameras i am using, are cheap. i am using a canon dslr, the older t2i camera, with 3rd party firmware, called magic lantern, this allows me to use the camera as a true film camera.. out of the box in video mode you are locked into automatic iso and apature settings. 3rd party firmware allows me to adjust everything as i want it. i am also using nikon lenses on my canon.. they are old lenses from the 80's and have no automatic features, this makes them great in low light, and also make focusing a breeze. i also shoot only 720p at 60fps. standard def video is 30 fps. so i know that if i shoot 60 i can slow it down by 50% with out loosing any picture quality. also plug ins for slow mo really like 60fps. i also have a go pro, and use it in 720p mode as well.

i have panasonic hvx, but i haven't touched it since i got the t2i. which is sad, because it's a 4000 dollar camera, and i am using a 600 dollar camera that looks amazing in comparison.

i am glad you guys enjoy my vids. remember to click my adds if you want to help me out! i'd love to get enough of a following, were adsence can pay for my hobby. i try to keep all my videos copywrite free so i can actually keep my ad revenue.

glad you guys like the vids.... i am not a big pop rock fan. and absolutly hate the sound of ac dc. which i notice to be a HUGE trend in rc youtube videos. that and german heavy metal... eww... i like to chill out when i cut these so they always tend to have a relaxed feel. i intend to keep it that way! ha!

k
k_pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #6
Addict

Garage

I like your style...another cool vid.

Looks like a great place for my axial wraith.
CraftWerks-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:25 AM   #7
Basher

Another awesome video Chris!
5thScaleCanada is offline   Reply With Quote

NEW kpoprc BAD LANDS - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad Lands Bash? Calling ALL Midwesterners!! highwaystar Indiana 3 04-27-2015 10:58 PM
NEW kpopRC... at the quarry k_pop Videos! 1 12-12-2011 08:40 AM
Kpoprc new ddm unboxing k_pop Videos! 8 04-04-2011 02:37 PM
FastEddy... you bad bad man!!! :o) Tommy's_Toys General Large Scale 1 07-22-2009 12:18 AM
Greetings from the Low Lands ! Toscane Introduce yourself 3 09-26-2008 04:08 PM