Go Back   RCLargeScale.com > Races, Events and Tracks > RAMS RC Racing Club

Notices

Loading

Thread: Moving The April 19th Race to April 26th!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Made in.....
 
robmob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Napa
Posts: 3,404
Default Moving The April 19th Race to April 26th!

It's official. Got this today via email.



Hey Guys,

We are officially moving the April 19th race to April 26th. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Also Mission College says people have been using the parking lot without authorization, the police will ask you to leave if they catch you.

RAMS
robmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,849
Default

Bumpity Bump

Don't forget everyone, the next Autocross race is scheduled for this upcoming weekend, Sunday the 26th at Mission College in Santa Clara.

Weather currently calls for cool weather and a 30% chance of rain, which means there is a 70% chance it will not, so make sure you are ready to go, this will be a points race.
DarkSoul Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
Made in.....
 
robmob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Napa
Posts: 3,404
Default

I certainly hope my wifey lets me out.

I plan on picking up some football pads and a helmet to turn marshal.
robmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
The Slowest Guy in Town
 
FastEddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sonoma County CA
Posts: 4,035
Default

On the schedule.
FastEddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #5
Racer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nor cal
Posts: 180
Default

I will be there.
silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 AM   #6
Made in.....
 
robmob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Napa
Posts: 3,404
Default

Wife informed me that I am expected to attend my daughters Gymnastic show which occurs right in the middle of the day.

I am out.:(
robmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #7
Team Driver:
Turtle Racing, DarkSoul Racing ,Team FastEddy
 
sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Badger Hater!
Posts: 641
Default

i will be there and i am having a r/c yard sale. bring your track money.
sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,849
Default

Hell, I may need to do a tailgate sale as well, I have way to much Baja stuff layin around.
DarkSoul Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Default

Sweet, it's a race and swap meet!
killjoyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20
Default

someone bringing a portable credit card authorization machine?????

lol...
ldivinag is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Moving The April 19th Race to April 26th! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
April 18th roll call mexokie954 California 6 04-18-2010 07:43 PM
Free race in OKC april 3rd upDUHcreek Weekend bashing and get togethers. 10 04-17-2010 09:05 AM
First Points Race, April 11 DarkSoul Racing RAMS RC Racing Club 5 04-09-2010 06:45 AM
April 3rd race pics DarkSoul Racing California 0 04-05-2010 02:05 PM
DIGGERS DUNGEN APRIL 11th watercooledvw Weekend bashing and get togethers. 0 03-04-2010 05:57 AM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.