Notices

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FastEddy

Thread: Team FastEddy Losi 5ive Quick Tip#1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
The Slowest Guy in Town

Default Team FastEddy Losi 5ive Quick Tip#1

The Body / Roll cage is held on in part by 4 screws that go from the bottom of the side mud guards up and into the cage. On the cage there are metal inserts that capture the screw.

After wondering why the screw wouldn't tighten up I looked and found that the 2 of the metal inserts had fallen out. After searching for 20 minutes I found them on the floor under my bench. 2 of them had a press fit into the cage and the other 2 were loose. The fix is to use an amount of ShoeGoo to hold them in. Just make sure they are pushed in all the way and not to get any Goo in the screw hole or on the bottom of the cage where it sits on the mudguard.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
hugin_q3 likes this.
FastEddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
Addict

Damm i was hoping to see a tip on how to get rid of having to use the bolts, never the the less, still a good tip.
hdzrtbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
Basher

i found this out the hard way. didnt realize they came out, so after an hour of running, they fell out on a track. only took about 10 minutes to find them though
loweandr is offline   Reply With Quote

Team FastEddy Losi 5ive Quick Tip#1 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GIVEAWAY: Win a Team FastEddy Losi 5ive-T Bearing set FastEddy Losi 5ive-T 33 12-31-2011 09:51 AM
Team Chase Rear skid plate for the Losi 5ive-T video review by Team FastEddy FastEddy Losi 5ive-T 7 12-07-2011 03:27 PM
Team FastEddy Losi 5ive-T setup guide Video #5 Get your 5ivet-T ready to run FastEddy Losi 5ive-T 0 12-01-2011 02:38 PM
Team FastEddy Losi 5ive-T setup guide Video #4 Get your 5ivet-T ready to run FastEddy Losi 5ive-T 0 12-01-2011 01:01 PM
Team FastEddy Losi 5ive-T setup guide Video #1 Get your 5ivet-T ready to run FastEddy Losi 5ive-T 6 12-01-2011 08:57 AM