Go Back   RCLargeScale.com > RC Large Scale Community > Introduce yourself

Notices

Thread: Hey from maryland

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #1

Default Hey from maryland

Hey everybody..New to the forum. Been lurking for a while as I’m looking at buying a 5T. Really sweet trucks. I was Paralyzed about 8 years ago. Bro9ke myt neck at c6. I was into rc when I was growing up till I was 14 or so. Then got into muscle cars and my liscence etc …lol. Well 2 yers ago I got the RC bug again and wanted to get my nephews into it. Sooooooo…lol. I bought

2-T-MAXX 3.3 RTR’S

1 REVO PLATINUM

1 SWAVAGE XL 5.9

I BUILT A TRACK IN THE BACK YARD AND LOVED IT. Problem was the boys didn’t have an intrest in them very long. Lots of tuning and being in a chair made it to hard and virtually impossible to keep up with. So now im trying to figure out how to sell all the cars and a tone of parts bodies etc etc… Id like to just sell all the stuff together and let someone go through and keep what they want and sell what they don’t. Heres what ive got and you g uys ccan let me know what to do or make me an offer….

This is based off memory.

1 T-MAXX IS A ROLLER. MOTOR IS SHOT.

1 T-MAXX PROB NEEDS A MOTOR SOON

BODIES ARE BEAT UP..AGAIN IT WAS THE YOUNG ONES FIRST CARS. BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART.

PARTS FOR BOTH..ODDS AND END STUFF.

BOUGHT MYSELF:

A REVO PLATINUM AND PUT A PICCO 26 MAX IN IT. ONLY A TANK HAS BEEN RUN THROUGH IT.. EZ START IS ON THAT ONE BUT I HAVE THE BUMP BOX. I FORGET WHICH ONE BUT IT’S THE EXPENSIVE ONE. ((((((((((ILL TAKE PICS OF EVERYTHING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS BUT)))))))))))))

TWO BODIES FOR THAT ONE. A CHEVY AND THE ORIGINAL PLATINUM BODY. I HAFVE AN EXTRA SET OF WSHEELS/TIRES. BADLANDS F OR IT. EXTRA STUFF LIKE CLUTCH SHOES ETC ETC. SORRY S O VAGUE BUT LIKE I SAID ILL TAKE PICS.

THAT CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE. NOT USED THAT MUCH AS I BOUGHT A SAVAGE XL BECAUSE I FOUND MYSELF JUST WANTING TO MESS AROUND AND GOT THE XL..

THE SAVAGE XL I RAN QUITE A BIT…TRUCK IS A LOT OF FUN. NEEDS A NEW FRONT GEAR BOX WHICH I HAVE READY T O GO IN.

I HAVE A LOT OF MISCELANEOUS PARTS GUYS AND JUST WANT TO GET OMETHING OUT OF IT.. LOTS S PENT BUT I KNOW IM GOING TO LOOSE MY ASS.

SO I WANT TO JUST HAVE ONE TRUCK AND KEEP IT SIMPLE. ANTY IDEAS OR INTRESTS. ALL HAVE THE FACTORY RADIOS….AS WELL AS A SPEKTRUM RADIO WHICH I’LL GT THE MODEL OF AS WELL AS PICS.

THE XL AND PLATINUM WERE TAKEN CARE OF AND STORED CORECTLY. NOT ABUSED. BUT THEY ARE USED. THE TMAXX HAVE BEN RUN HARD AND PUT AWAY WET.

SO WHAT IS THIS ALL WORTH AND ANY INTRESTS?

I REALLY JUST WANT TO SELL ALL OF IT TOGETHER AND GET IT OUT OF MY HAIR SO BRING OFFERS. JIUST WANT TO GET RID OF THE STUFF I HAVE NOW BEFORE I OPEN A NEW CAN OF WORMS LOL.

B R I N G I D E A S

JEFF FROM MARYLAND

PICS TO COME SOON.

PS I WOULD SELL IT ALL FOR 700 RIGHT NOW…BUT ILL GET THE PICS UP SOON.

THANKS AGAIN!

DEF GETTING THE 5T BTW. BEEN READING AND S EARCHING ALL OVER THIS S ITE. GREAT PLACE. GOT THE BUG...........

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! LOL
TORQUEMONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Made in.....

Welcome to the site.

Please create a thread in the For Sale forum if you wish to sell your rigs.

Thanks
robmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Addict

Thumbs up

Welcome to the forum
frumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:44 AM   #4

Not selling here. Just trying to get an idea of value and the best way to sell it. Ie all together or piece it out thats all. And a little about me... Im familiar weith forums and their rules. Thanks
jeff
TORQUEMONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
Basher

welcome to the forum
edgar5bss is offline   Reply With Quote

Hey from maryland - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maryland 5th scalers 338lapua Maryland 20 10-22-2012 07:16 AM
Any Baja 5B SS in the Maryland Quietman Weekend bashing and get togethers. 7 10-18-2011 06:38 AM
any tracks in maryland? ajw801 Weekend bashing and get togethers. 19 09-06-2010 05:38 PM
middle river racing /essex maryland Lord shado Weekend bashing and get togethers. 2 02-23-2009 07:58 AM
maryland Lord shado Weekend bashing and get togethers. 0 02-11-2009 12:35 AM