Go Back   RCLargeScale.com > Races, Events and Tracks > 101 Off-Road RC Track & Club

Notices

Thread: West Coast Large Scale RC Nationals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Addict

Default West Coast Large Scale RC Nationals

Sorry for the late report. It took me a few days of recovery time to get this far.
We had 7 drivers from our track who attended the West Coast Nationals.
2 of them received trophies. George got a second in 4WD Truck Sportsmen and Jake got a third in 2WD Truck. We are very proud of these guys. I wish I could drive as well as they did!
I believe that the majority of the rest of us suffered from many breakdowns. I broke down 4 out of 5 races and 3 times on just the Friday practice day. Very humbling indeed.
The track was awesome! They had setup and prepared it very well for the exception of the railroad ties nosed into the apex of almost every corner. Barely clip those babies and it would tear off your lower A-frames. The track held up as well as it could with our trucks ripping it up and lasted maybe 3 races before it was blown out. The track crew would sometimes re-dress the track between races when it got extremely bad and did a very nice and quick job of it. At the finish of races on each night these guys would go out and fix up the track back to looking as good as when we first got there on Friday morning.
Excellent Job Guys!!
Bbbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

West Coast Large Scale RC Nationals - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 West Coast Large Scale Nationals Official Info Chase West Coast Large Scale Nationals 46 08-22-2017 04:58 AM
FangsCPO Video: 2013 West Coast Large Scale Nationals FangsCPO West Coast Large Scale Nationals 11 11-15-2013 09:29 PM
2013 West Coast Large Scale Nationals Nov 8th-10th TGNman TGN Distributing 0 11-06-2013 02:02 PM
2013 East Coast Large Scale Nationals MADLUX East Coast Large Scale Nationals 15 06-07-2013 06:25 AM
Official 1/5 scale west coast nationals Chase West Coast Large Scale Nationals 266 12-09-2012 06:37 AM